Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One last Camping trip











We blew off quite a few responsibilities to make this camping trip happen. But I think the general concensus was that it was worth it.

Weston says of our trip: "We made a barbecue and barbecued a fish. We gutted it and it was more gross than you can imagine and slimy. The first night we had tin foil dinner. Breakfast was french toast and bacon and hot chocolate. Not more hot than you can imagine, just hot. We also had smores."

Fiora says, "The breakfast was very delicious and I liked the hot chocolate but it kept burning my tongue and now its still red. Dad caught a fish and I named it Edward. When we cooked it up I called it Cookedward. Savanna called him choppedward. Dad took out its heart. Um, I almost ate the tin foil on the tin foil dinners. What I liked the most was watching a movie and spending time with my mom and dad and brother and sisters. I stayed in one place in my sleeping bag because it was so cold! I loved it. Except for the cold part. We hiked to a waterfall, and there were bridges and they were so fun. And Savanna lost her balance and almost fell in the river."

Savanna says, "I learned how to fold a sock in a circle in school. Oh wait we're talking about a camping trip. Yeah, it was fun. OK bye. Nevermind, acutally, I want to keep talking. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakual at night and it was fun, but really cold. Fiora's feet kept freezing and she couldn't move them in the morning. Um, um, um oh yeah, I remember what I was going to say now, we slept in a really warm sleeping bag, not the cheap ones from walmart. They aren't warm at all. It was kind of fun. K bye for reals."

Weston adds, "Hi again its me Weston, well I just wanted to say I found a stick that was sharp at the top and bottom like a pencil. I put my stick in Savanna's face when we were doing a picture at the waterfall."

4 comments:

Robin said...

That place looks beautiful! How fun!

Holly said...

lol how fun that was a beautiful lake!

Emily N. said...

I can't believe you two blew off responsibilities being the responsible ones that you are. ;) Good for you!

Cami said...

That looks very fun. And SO lovely! (Do you like how completely behind I am on your blog?)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family