Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, September 5, 2010

By Savanna

my name is SAVANNA!!!

My school has a lot of different rules. My teacher yells alot. And lunch is very different. We have a recess before lunch. and When we are done eating our lunch we have to raise our hand to be dismissed. And then we dump our (styrofoam) trays and then we have to stack them. which is rely wierd because afterwards they just throw them away.
This week I got a new bike. And we got a trampoline too. Granpa Neil gave it to us.

I was spinning on the trampoline today, and I almost fell off, but I caught myself.
On Friday I went to a birthday party. It was for one of my friends named Sidney. It was very fun. We listened to "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus about a hundred times. We did these crazy dance moves and Jill flopped her hair up and down and her head band flew off and hit her soda. HAAHAHAHAHAH.
Fiora has alergies. She gets a runny nose and watery eyes and sneezes alot, sometimes at 4 in the morning. I like that song "4 in the Morning" have you ever heard it? Oh never mind, you don't have to answer that.
Hmmm, I use ABSOLUTES "all the time." At least that's what Mom says, and she says I should not to use absolutes, and not say "all the time" or "never" or "always." Example: "Fiora's never nice!" or "Weston ALWAYS hits me!" or "Weston is ALWAYS chewing with his mouth open!" or "School will NEVER end!"
Happy birthday to you!
I don't know why I said that.
The END.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Savannah,
This is Carston's first year at Bonneville. I thought the worst, hardest part would be making new friends. I was wrong. The most awful part, according to Carston, is recess before lunch and all the goes with it. It stresses him out, he can't stand it, and I think I just might need to let the school know that no one likes it :)

Cami said...

Savanna, you are awesome. Also, your school DOES sound weird! I love the tramp. I'm glad you didn't fall off.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family