Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, November 26, 2010

Nearsighted



Fiora is nearsighted. I was sitting up at the pulpit in church to lead the singing and when my family walked in, Savanna looked at me and waved, Weston looked at me and waved, Fiora looked, then squinted at me, then waved. I thought, that's funny, the other kids didn't squint. So when I sat by her in church I asked her to read the hymn numbers. She got them all wrong. So it was off to the eye doctor. After a brief, overpriced exam, and a huffy letter to the corporate office, we went to Wal-mart to get some glasses. She picked the $9 frames, which was nice of her. She looks so grown up now, and not she can see the blades of grass and hymnal numbers in church.

3 comments:

Amy said...

FiFi looks so super cute in her new glasses! You are a super mommy for noticing she needed them. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving-we sure missed you!

The Snow Family said...

my goodness I need a Savannah-Fiora-Weston Fix. I haven't seen them forever and I want to see the new glasses in person. Love you!

Cami said...

Oh! SHe looks like a doll! Aren't you glad you figured that out now?

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family