Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, December 29, 2012

On to the next year

I make a book out of our blog every year, one of the factors that keeps me writing even though blogging seems to be a thing of the past for most people. This year has gone so fast!!!  Every month I would wonder where the days went, time is my biggest nemesis lately, I feel like my life has been crumpled up into a ball and is hurtling toward death and I have no power to slow it down.  I'm grateful for many things this year, and even though I have seemingly experienced life in fast forward mode doesn't mean I don't appreciate these particular details of my life:

For our family vacations to California/Mexico and Arizona
For LASIK
For my children developing their talents at piano, violin, clogging, and gymnastics
For the hot tub!
For my health, I have enjoyed much better health this year and will never take that for granted again!
For a lot of time with family members celebrating birthdays and holidays and whatnot
For a job that I love, and that I don't have to work full time, but I can still be apart of a cause I consider very important
For a good husband who loves me and provides for us
For my calling as primary chorister
For friends I have made in this ward and neighborhood
For a smart phone and a iPad
For children with good health
For abundance of healthy food, vitamins, and good water to drink
For reliable vehicles
For time to be with the people I love most in the world every single day
For my religion, for temples, for my Savior

THANKS FOR ALL THE EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE OFFERED 2012!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! I just got caught up! Got clear back to my birthday!! I didn't know the Wilkinson's stayed with you! Anyway, just for printing/posterity/historical purposes I have to put in rememberance that Jared's cake was made with lots of love from the Carpenters not those crazy Barrett's! HA HA...I did love that cake even though the circumstances were hard that day. Thanks for coming to see me.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family