Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Family Pictures 2013



My sister Holly did our family pictures last week, she has us for Christmas and wanted a picture of the family so she could give us a canvas print.  I think they turned out really nice, and all we did was walk around Lindon near our house, nowhere special. It was just a nice time of day and time of year to take them, and this is a nice area I live in. I think Holly does a nice job. I am very grateful.













4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love them! You look amazing!

LL said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Queen B said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. You are lucky to have such a talented sister who can take such great photos.

Kaylee said...

Those look really great! Just in time for Christmas cards!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family