Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, October 21, 2022

September 2022

 The rest of September flew by so fast that I forgot to change the calendar from August and didn't even notice until October 7th. But here is what else went down (pictures are kind of in reverse order): 

  • A lot of preparation for Weston's mission, including him speaking in church and doing a marvelous job, teaching me how to groom our dog, and shopping a lot.
  • Barrett Family Mini Reunion at Paul Ream Wilderness Park in Provo, and Savanna and McKay did a wonderful job planning and preparing that for us. 
  • Savanna did a couple of fancy and amazing nail sets for me that I love, and I got to sneak a trip to Ogden to get a facial and leg wax from Fiora. My nails re always done and my legs always waxed so I can spend time with my talented girls!
  • A three day, three night regional training retreat for Heather in Mapleton at a beautiful VRBO called Maple Springs. 
  • Ironically I'm no longer in that region as I transferred tot he MTC office in Provo as of Oct 13. 
  • We had a final staff meeting and my awesome brother Jesse created a Lightweave picture of my AF boss' daughter for a goodbye gift. Below is just one of the proofs, final product next month.

  • A quick trip to St George with Weston so we could go to the Cedar City temple and visit Heidi Carpenter and her family before Weston's mission.






















































No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family