Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Husband Tag


I've been husband tagged, so here goes:

What is his name? Jared Charles

How long have you been married? 8.3 years

How long did you date? 7 months

How old is he? 30

Who eats more? Jared, except when I'm pregnant or nursing

Who said I love you first? me, I was a little antsy

Who is taller? Jared, 5' 10' (he has 9 inches on me)

Who sings better? Jared does a great beat box!

Who is smarter? Jared's college GPA was .02 higher than mine

Whose temper is worse? Jared flares, Heather glares

Who does the laundry? If I didn't do the laundry, my mother in law would do it before Jared would

Who does the dishes? Me, okay he helps once in a while

Who pays the bills? I used to, until free bill pay, now the computer basically does it but Jared types in the numbers

Who cooks dinner? me, but he made some awesome homemade marinara sauce last week

Who drives when you are together? He very gentlemanlike always offers

Does your husband take you on dates? Yes, sometimes it's just a lunch together and sometimes it's with others but we do try to get out

Who arranges for the babysitter? We switch off

Whose parents do you see the most? toss up

Who is more stubborn? Unfortunately, that too, is a toss up

Who has more friends? Doesn't matter, Jared has Justin (his twin brother)

Who has more siblings? I'm oldest of 10, Jared's 2nd youngest of 8 by 30 minutes

Who wears the pants in the family? Jared, and that is okay because he is a good guy and I love him. (And why else would I be doing all the laundry, dishes and meals:)

I tag: all the wonderful ladies who read our blog!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the "Jared flares, Heather glares." I'm not a flarer, but I gravitate toward equally unproductive responses!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family