Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wilkinson Quints



What a super time I had in Austin Texas with the Wilkinson Quintuplets! Their grandma and my aunt Betty Ann took a picture of me holding all 5 babies, Kyndall, Ryder, Kassidy, Rustin, and Kaydence Wilkinson. I miss those babies! Rachelle (my cousin, the quints mother) has that house running like a well oiled machine. Volunteers come round the clock and I didn't need to get up at night with the babies because of the night shift helpers. I did get to push all five in the five-seater stroller though, that was fun!

In spite of the busy work feeding, rocking, playing with and changing babies, I got to go to lunch with Rachelle one day, and every evening we played games or watched "The Office" or a movie. We sang Americna Idol Revolution kareoke to the babies every evening before putting them to bed. What an amazing experience, and miraculous that they are all so healthy and developing so well. Rachelle and Jayson are living a life of service, it wore me out! It was very inspiring to see their stamina, work, faith, gratitude, and love. Read all about the quints at www.wilkinsonquints.org.

Thanks so much to Jared, my mother-in-law Sandy, and my mom for helping with my responsibilites so I could be a part of the quints miracle for a few days.

4 comments:

Cami said...

WOW! Fun times. A little vacation, and 5 babies, all in one! I'm glad you had a good time.

Peggy said...

Amazing! I think too kids can be tough-I struggle going to the post office & the bank. Much Respect.

Natalie said...

I can't believe that stroller! I'm glad you were able to go.

Breanne said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I bet that was so fun for you to go and enjoy those sweet babies :)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family