Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Savanna

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Savanna
Happy Birthday to YOU!

7 YEARS OLD!!!


On Saturday May 17th...Savanna had breakfast in bed, opened gifts from mom and dad, played with gifts and tried to keep them away from Weston and Fiora, went with our family and her friend Dawson to Legacy Center pool, played for 2 hours, came back and found a gift from aunt Heidi W on our porch, had dinner, opened more gifts, cake and icecream, played with cousins, slept over at Grandma B's, & got more gifts the next evening at family dinner!!! She ended year six with a bang.

10 things we love about SAVANNA
1. She is most helpful when she wants to be, she made us waffles for breakfast the other day!
2. She is so enthusiastic, she doesn't just say I love you, she says "OH I love you so much I just want to hug you tighter than you can!" Or something like that.
3. She has good expression when she reads.
4. She is a good reader!
5. She is a fine artist!
6. She reminds us that was have 6 people in our family and always blesses Lillian in her prayers.
7. She looks both ways when she crosses the street...looking to each side with every step until she is all the way across.
8. She has a great imagination and loves to play with Fiora and Weston.
9. She has a great memory!
10. And the final reason we love Savanna is...she tells great jokes! Like this one - Why are you tired on April fools day? Because you just had a March of 31 days! HAAAAA HAAAA HA! Thanks for keeping us laughing Savanna, you are the BEST!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hi Heather--

I can't believe Savannah is 7 already. It's too bad we don't live closer, I am sure Riley would love playing with her and Kaiya would have fun with Fiora.

Stacy said...

I love Savanna too! She is a sweetie! At the primary activity she coming running up to me "Stacy, Sister Hanks, (I don't think she could decide what to call me), my birthday is in 7 days." I said 7 days to 7 - that is awesome! She was so excited and has a sparkle about her! Happy day to her. And thanks for inviting Dawson - he had a blast!

Natalie said...

Okay, I thought that MY mom was the only mother to give her DAUGHTERS presents on MOTHER'S DAY! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

Sara said...

I can't believe she's 7. That was a cute list of reasons you love her. She sounds like such a cute girl.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family