Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Husband tagged again

Amy tagged me on this "you and me" template, and I am going to also paste what I wrote about Jared last January for those that missed it:

What is your/his name? Jared and Heather Schauers

Who is more sensitive? Heather

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jared

What meals do you cook together? barbecues

Who is first to admit when they are wrong? I am never wrong, and he never admits it

Who has more siblings? Heather

What do you like to do together? Biking and eating and you know

Who eats more sweets? Me, he amazes me with his desire to abstain

Guilty pleasures? Locking the kids out of our room and punishing them if they knock on the door

How did you meet? Wendy Snow invited me to Jared's family homecoming from his mission

Who asked who out first? Jared asked me on a date, but that wouldn't have happened
if I hadn't made an appearance at that homecoming

Who kissed who first? Jared asked and I allowed

Who proposed? Jared

What is your/his best feature? All Jared's features are equally attractive, but I've always thought he had very nice hands

What is your/his best quality? Jared is so happy all the time, I am organized

How long have you been married? 9 years in Oct

How long did you date? 7 months

Who eats more? Jared, except when I'm pregnant or nursing

Who said I love you first? me, I was a little antsy

Who is taller? Jared, 5' 10' (he has 9 inches on me)

Who sings better? Jared does a great beat box!

Who is smarter? Jared's college GPA was .02 higher than mine

Whose temper is worse? Jared flares, Heather glares

Who does the laundry? If I didn't do the laundry, Jared would wait for the RS president to do it before he would

Who does the dishes? Me, okay he helps once in a long while

Who pays the bills? I used to, until free bill pay, now the computer basically does it but Jared types in the numbers

Who cooks dinner? me, but he made some awesome grilled chicken tonight

Who drives when you are together? He very gentlemanlike always offers

Does your husband take you on dates? Yes, sometimes it's just biking together and sometimes it's with others but we do try to get out

Who arranges for the babysitter? We switch off

Whose parents do you see the most? toss up

Who is more stubborn? Unfortunately, that too, is a toss up

Who has more friends? Doesn't matter, Jared has Justin (his twin brother)

Who has more siblings? I'm oldest of 10, Jared's 2nd youngest of 8 by 30 minutes

Who wears the pants in the family? Jared, and that is okay because he is a good guy and I love him. (And why else would I be doing all the laundry, dishes and meals:)

3 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

I love it! Especially the "Jared flares; Heather glares"! You two are just how we remember ;) Ha! Your relationship actually sounds a lot like ours, though I'm sure you would never want to admit that. So is your kitty an outside dweller?

Amy said...

Great answers and thanks for reposting your old answers. I hadn't seen those. It's amazing how many husbands sleep on the right side of the bed...weird huh?

Cami said...

Very fun. You still have some clever answers in you . . . you must not have done too many of these yet . . . :)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family