Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Help People


The other day Fiora said to me, "Mommy, you know what I want to do when I grow up?" I said, "No, what?" She states, "I want to help people!" So I push it along, "Oh, you want to be a Social Worker?" Fiora says, "Do sosh sosh.. do those help people?" I said, "YES. And that is what I am going to do also." She said, "What is it again?" "Social Worker." "Oh, Social Worker. I want to be a Social Worker when I grow up." I told her that is awesome, we will be Social Workers together.

5 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

So when did you decide you wanted to become a social worker, Heath? I want the whole story!

Holly said...

hahahahaha that is so cute! you guys could start a mother daughter buisness.

Maria Olson said...

What an inspiring mother you are. It sounds like you guys are doing so many great things. You are amazing. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.

Peggy said...

so, so, so cute!

Cami said...

Way cool. Jeffy wants to do math. Not as cool.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family