Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Super (man) back pack

When Weston got his immunization shots I told him I would buy him a backpack for kindergarten for being a brave boy. He was very excited about this and asked for a back pack with superman on it and lets go to the backpack store right now. I was intending to get it closer to actual school starting, but he was so brave and so excited for the backpack I told him we could go to the backpack store on the computer and see what they had. We could only find a superman backpack on Ebay and had to go through the bidding rigamarole to get this super back pack for $6.50.

After we won it Weston said, "Let's go to the mailbox and get my backpack mom!" How sad he had to wait about 12 days, but I was content that he got the mail the day it appeared in the mailbox.

And here are a couple pictures from Karli's 19th birthday. I made her and the rest of the family crepes, it was very fun.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the candles in the pudding cups. Awesome! Also? Crepes are a family favorite around here too...

Carpenter Column said...

They were extremely delicious.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family