Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bye bye Westovers

You know that feeling when someone you can count on to talk to, exercise with, watch your kids, and serve each other decides to move away? That's how I feel this week. Our friends the Westovers are moving today. Shelene Westover is amazing, she has two kids my kids age and she and I swapped babysitting while she was working on Nursing school and I was doing prerequisites. She went to school, watched my kids, and all while being pregnant with twins! She is an inspiration. I just adore those twin girls. She has been my running partner for this semester so I feel like she has really helped me stay sane through school. They found a great house in Lehi and even let Jared be their realtor. I wish we could keep them around, good bye Westovers!


4 comments:

Amy said...

You look like you could be sisters! Sorry your dear friend is moving away:( I'm ready to hit the track with you when you are ready. I ran 1 mile this week in prep!

Holly said...

well you could move to lehi with her!!! hahaha then be closer to us as well!

Natalie said...

I know it stinks!

Cami said...

Sad! I feel like that, only it's ME that moved. It's a bummer for sure.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family