Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jared is thirty something



Today is Jared's birthday! We love him. He has been a great example to me of being very generous this year. We celebrated at my parents on Sunday and Barretts sang the birthday medley of 7 songs to him, he requested his favorite brownie trifle for the second year in a row for a birthday cake, and received many nice gifts too! Today I made him a german pancakes with all the fixings breakfast and gave him a gift--6 pounds of pistacio nuts!! We had a fun lunch at Tucanos with the office folks and a few spouses (I was invited!). Then we topped the day off with a dollar-movie, Spaghetti with a chance of meatballs, which we all thought was very funny! Jared is at the Snow's watching the BYU Bowl game as I blog. Hopefully they will win and complete his very special day.

2 comments:

Maria Olson said...

Happy Birthday Jared!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday! My fam does the million birthday song medley as well. Good times.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family