Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Studying for finals

I am officially done with finals. Last night was the final final, at 8:00 PM. It was late, I was feeling very giggly while we were trying to study. I think I did well despite my tiredness. I was satisfied with all but one of the exams, and overall very pleased with the semester. Happy for a break now!



This is Maranda and Kim and I studying late last night, one is how we really feel and one is not. You guess.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Heather one more behind you! I'm sure you did great on your exams as you always do. Now you can take a breather and enjoy Christmas!!

Maria Olson said...

Congratulations. Doesn't it feel wonderful to have that done? I am so proud of you Heather.

Cami said...

Ugh. I can't believe you are doing all of this again. Good for you! Congrats on being done!

Maranda said...

I think it is obvious how we really felt, lol:) The break went too fast, I can't believe it is already time to start again!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family