Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, April 25, 2011

GRADUATION part 2


After I walked and was sitting there realizing I had to sit through the whole rest of the undergraduates' walking, I texted Jared and offered to sneak out early. He was all for it, so I made my way through the bowels of the Marriot center and outside where my family greeted me.



That's Wendy Snow, this is the only picture I got of her, but she is also my inspiration!










Holly had brought her nice camera and was ready to take pictures. She did a great job capturing the moment. I was so grateful for everyone who came and supported me, and they were all grateful I left early! My kids were so sweet and hugged me a lot, so did everyone! I was SO FULL of JOY. It was truly a wonderful moment in my life I will never forget. I had completed my masters degree and all those there were part of making that happen, especially Jared, my kids, my parents, and my sister Karli. Love you all.



I sure love my Jared, he has taken the brunt of all my stress and work, I couldn't have done it without his support and love.




After the picture session we went to Carrabbas for dinner. My mom got me a gift card for my graduation there and called ahead for us. We got right in and it worked out perfectly! My kids were so well behaved the whole night. And on the way home savanna asked if I really never have to go to class again, and she started crying. Its been the hardest on Savanna I think, and I really appreciate her. I love my family!


And what now you ask? Well, I am taking my time job hunting. It is more tricky than I thought it would be to find a CSW part time position, those who are hiring are looking for full time. So I am stepping up to the House Mom plate and enjoying my time with my kids and time to myself in the interim.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Heather! I am so proud of you and happy that you are finally done!! Way to go!

Racher said...

Go Heather! You look so happy and beautiful in all these pictures! I especially love the one of you "sneaking away" from the Marriott center. :) I'm so glad you are done and getting to enjoy time with your kids!

Robin said...

yay~~~!! congrats to you!!! good joB!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family