Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, April 25, 2011

Remains of the MSW program

The month of April flew by like a bullet. We wrapped things up in our classes and had parties and finals and whatnot, and we took a class photo. I thought it turned out nicely and bought an 8X10 for myself. My group class was especially wonderful this last semester, I experienced a lot of personal growth and developed so much love and respect for my class mates. What an amazing experience this program has been for me.

My group-work class members with our instructor John Stewart, about half the cohort.

Leaving the prison was weird. My supervisor took me to lunch my last day and when I handed over my badge, I realized I can't just come back and visit anytime I want. I am no longer under clearance to enter the prison. The ladies gave me a card with everyone's signature. It was bitter sweet. Too bad I couldn't take any pictures of my clients there. I will miss that job, you couldn't pay for a better internship.



No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family