Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Elder

The kids wrote their cousin Seth Snow a letter today, he is in the MTC learning Spanish so he can serve in Mexico departing June 20th. I thought what they wrote was cute and funny, and there is a general theme throughout (only 7 more days of the dessert-free contract) so here is a copy for the blog:

Dear Seth,

Hi, Seth, (this is Savanna). My mom says tell you what I am up to. So I am going to say that right now I am writing you a letter! What is your companion's name? What is your favorite food that they make at the MTC? DO YOU LIKE COOKIES?!? Tyuiklmpo9bri, is that a Spanish word? Uh, I guess this is goodbye. Good luck on your mission! Never mind this is not goodbye I have other things to write. If I'd been typing this by myself (which my mom is) then you'd probably not get this letter until March 14th 2022! Buh-Bye. PS when you write back, can you write your letter in Spanish? and on the back write it in English? just maybe? Thanks Bye! Love you, Savanna


Dear Seth,

Whatcha doing? This is Fiora. Um, did you know, or you don't know this, that me and Savanna and Mom and Weston are doing a diet off candy and dessert? Well, seven more days til we are done! And guess what? I signed a contract so I can't break it. So when we are done we are going to have a shopping trip with mom! Mothers day was yesterday, it was fun. Its hard to explain my present, so I am just going to tell you that my mom loved it. Yay! Its rainy today. I like donuts, as you can tell I am craving dessert. I like cookies too. Do you have cookies? Can I have them? On May 17th, but I can't wait that long! Don't worry, I have a donut in the freezer I am saving with my candy. You should see my bag full of candy I am saving, it is 8 pounds! No 100 pounds!!! OK now I am exaggerating. Love Fiora. BYE! PS. did you miss my mom's graduation? It was fun. Bye bye for reals.


Dear Seth,

(Weston now) I hope you are doing good on your mission. I am off candy too. My bag is about 100 pounds too, well its just the same as Fiora's stuff. did you meet anyone nice on your mission yet? I guess that missionaries do hard work then, are you doing hard work? Make sure you don't meet any drug people in Cal, calu, culeacan, wherever you are going. On May 17th I will be able to eat candy and dessert again. I like cake! I also like swords, I play on the trampoline with my sword every day, and I am really good at it. Do you know Spanish yet? We like the letter you wrote to the rest of your family. So do you like the food they eat at the MTC? OK, bye bye! Love Weston.

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family