Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, September 17, 2012

No Subject

 Fiora decided to organize the pantry for me the other day. Every time I go in there I want to pull my hair out because its not the way I'm used to, but I don't have the heart to REorganize it since Fiora was only trying to be nice and helpful.  She is a good girl.  I helped her make this Cache County Float for a class project and we both think it turned out pretty good!

Fiora and Weston help Jared start the fire
 Jared got t his idea to have some friends over and cook some meat over the fire pit, and on a short day-before notice two families could actually make it! We had a lot of fun with the Tolmans and the Hanks from our old neighborhood in Orem.  We visited until 9:00 and could have kept on talking but the kids were ready to leave.
Breanne Tolman and Stacy Hanks
Fiora drew a picture of our fun evening with friends

I made some spinach smoothie popsicles and bribed my kids into eating them.  They acted like I had asked them to eat caterpillars.  They really don't like spinach!  But they all did it, and Weston even admitted it wasn't that bad, because the coldness of the popsicle numbed his taste buds!!!  Wimps.



My kids went with Jared to a garage sale on Saturday and scored an old Pogo Stick.  They spent most of that day learning and perfecting the art of pogo stick jumping, and Fiora got two large bruises on the inside of her legs from all the jumping.  Sunday they couldn't keep from jumping either, and unfortunately it busted later that afternoon.  Poor pogo stick was overloaded, like a horse that is run to death!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think those Popsicles look tasty!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family