Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pictures



 We took random pictures one Sunday in our back yard. I don't know where Weston was.

Savanna's veggie bug
 Savanna made a grasshopper out of vegetables for a school project, I thought it turned out great!

My mom wrote an arrangement of "I Stand All Amazed" for Savanna (on violin) and me (on piano) to play in church. I took Mom and Grandma to La Jolla Grove for lunch as a payback. It was so good and so fun!

Here are some pictures from our evening picnic at Hope:

Fiora Kynsie Krystal Rachel

At Hope Campground, trying to evade the camp host troll

Mom won the marshmallow roasting contest

Finally a good fire!
Weston School Portrait 2012

Fiora School Portrait 2012

Savanna school portrait 2012

 I drove up to Salt Lake to get this matching dresser/bookshelf/desk set all by myself. Jared's bad back would've prevented me from using him as a hauling help anyway, and the lady selling it and me had to load it in the truck ourselves. Thankfully the Lord took pity on me and provided my old neighbor Bill Valora from Orem as a moving help when I got home, he was just sitting in my house with his lovely wife Julie visiting with my kids!  Miracle.  


Hoping to get it painted soon

2 comments:

Queen B said...

That grasshopper is amazing!

Amy said...

Love the school pictures. Also good job going for furniture by yourself!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family