Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, October 29, 2012

LASIK


I am the happy recipient of a modern day miracle...vision correction!  Last Saturday was the procedure and Jared took pictures of the process, and filmed the surgery.  It was pretty cool experience, but afterwards my eyes stung pretty badly.  They were watering like crazy and I could barely open my eyes.  Fiora drew a picture of me laying down with closed watery eyes. I had (and still have) red blotches in my eyes from hemorrhaging blood vessels. But the very next day the stinging was gone and I could see 20/20, amazing!  Beware, the following pictures are for documentation and were not the most pleasant on the eyes, ha ha.

Waiting for the LASIK to begin!

Prepped for surgery


Fiora's depiction of me after LASIK

RED eyes, you couldn't see the red if I smiled
SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO SEE!

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family