Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day








Jared and the kids made me such a nice breakfast. Jared bought me a new dress and some shorts. The kids were excited to give me presents and tried not to fight all day. It was fun to have kids at an age that understand about mother's day. :) My parents kindly traveled to my home to have dinner, it was fun to be together. We had dessert with the Schauers later. I felt honored and was happy to be able to honor my mother and mother in law.

Savanna lost her 10th tooth, when does it stop being news that kids teeth fall out? Not as exciting anymore, however she pulled this one out all by herself in the school bathroom which I thought was very brave.

4 comments:

Holly said...

dangit i shouldnt of looked at your blog, now im cryng because i miss you guys! that was a really cute breakfast you got very sweet.

Cami said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks lovely. 10th tooth? What a big girl. Jeffy finally has his first loose one. Sheesh!

Carpenter Column said...

That was all very cute EXCEPT the picture you forgot to delete of me with my eyes closed laughing at my card!

Sara said...

Very brave indeed! I was such a wimp when it came to losing teeth. Usually cried about them. So glad you had a nice mothers day! You deserve to be treated like a queen.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family