Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, May 29, 2009

And there's more...

Things just keep a happenin...and I keep bringing my camera. So, here's more May events.

The kids and I went to IHOP one morning while Jared was fourwheeling with the guys. We had free kids meals cards so we got lots of food and only paid $6.43. That was a good time, poor Jared missed out.




Memorial day, here are some Barretts and Schauers at Lillian's grave.



Silly kids keep getting a hold of the camera and taking random pictures. I usually delete but once in a while they are pretty cute.

Weston made Steve and Blue out of playdough.



Savanna had 3 cavities and thus had to be numb to have them filled, this is her crooked smile afterwards, no exaggeration. It was funny to see her like that for a couple of hours, I had to wonder if I'd love her if she really looked like that. Just kidding Savanna, you know I would.


Fiora's Kindergarten Graduation. She is now officially a 1st grader! Only one more year of taking a kid to school every day for only 2.75 hours.



And I have to thank Jared for the magnanimous post he wrote for me on my birthday. And thank all of you for your birthday wishes and agreeing with him! He can be so articulate, I'm so glad he left out the bad stuff. :) It was totally a surprise and I loved it. I had a great birthday, Jared made breakfast, I went out to lunch at Zuppas with my dear friend Stacy, and we took the family out to dinner ... so all meals covered! My mom made sure I had many presents from the Barretts, shade shirts from everyone! Thanks mom. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Karli Sue said...

first of all, you're freaking gorgeous. second, I miss those fun days at your house. I cant wait to be there again! and third, that cake looked delicous.

Cami said...

I am jealous of the pancakes and the chocolate cake. You are the cutest. I can't BELIEVE that Weston and the playdough. Seriously, my kids are still pretty much on pizza.

Robin said...

hey... great deal on IHOP... wish we could get coupons like that!~sounds like you had a fabulous
21st (wink) birthday!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family