Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy May

Lots of happenings this week. Time sure flies when you are having fun!

Weston's preschool graduation was 45 minutes of songs! Weston was by far the loudest and most animated, he won the award for best singer and his teacher stopped the whole show so he could use the bathroom in the middle of the performance! He is sure to be a star someday, or a superhero since he spends all his spare time practicing for that. Look at these pictures! They are cool and awesome. (Weston won't let us call him cute anymore, only cool and awesome.)




My cousin Cassi was in town looking for homes and they were gracious enough to use Jared as their realtor. I was able to babysit their cute kids ages 5, 3, and 1, a couple of times while they were house hunting. They were sure fun and cute! I also got a visit with my cool and awesome Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Rick.





We went to Gunnison to be with many Schauers Saturday and on the way I stopped by my long time friend Maria Olson's home in Payson as she and Clarence recently bought a home. She was doing very well and it was great to visit with her for a while. She has some cool and awesome kids who played with Fiora.



At Gunnison we had a nice visit and dinner. AFter dinner the twins fell asleep in their respective chairs. Chad and Robin Schauers were here from Montana with their cool and awesome kids, my kids love to play with them.




So lots of happenings! The kids also had a dance festival this week but I only got video of it. Fiora did an Israeli dance and Savanna did an American dance. Savanna had her baptism interview with the Bishop and passed, so June 6th at 1:00 PM please join us at our Stake Center on 1000 North and 450 West for her special day.

5 comments:

Maria Olson said...

What a cool and awesome picture of me. You crack me up Heather. Thanks for coming to see us. Weston's graduation pictures are so cute, I mean cool and awesome.

Holly said...

oh grats to weston preschool grad! and im glad bills not the only one that has "fall asleep when family is around" syndrome! looks like youve been busy. love you guys

runningfan said...

You sure have been busy! I've enjoyed catching up with all your posts.

Cassi said...

How fun!! I hope we didn't wear Jared out too much! He was great! And thanks SO much for watching my kids!!

Cami said...

Fun times!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family