Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, June 5, 2009

Heaven sent

My niece Lacey Weight age 15 has been staying with us this week while her parents are on a cruise. If I was to choose a week this year to have torticollis this would be the week I choose. (BTW The cause of the torticollis is a mystery.) Lacey came Saturday night and my neck and shoulder muscles seized on Sunday morning. Not a coincidence. She and her dog Kessie have been heaven sent help. The kids love Lacey and play with her and the dog, and they want to sleep right in her bed. Lacey helps them get their chores done, and I have been able to lay down and rest my neck because she is with them. The kids wanted to go swimming and thanks to Lacey they could, all I could do was watch crockedly from the grass while she swam with them. I didn't have to wonder what to do with the kids when I went to the doctor. Jared took them to the theater to see "UP" and just dropped them off with Lacey and then picked them up when it was over. I can go to my physical therapy session without worrying this morning, Lacey will be here. So Thank You Lacey and come stay with us any time!




2 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

I love the post Jared wrote for your birthday. It is all so true. And I love the picture of you with your birthday dessert. You simply glow! We'll be in Provo the end of July. I hope you wouldn't mind a visit from some old fans of the Schauers fam!

Cami said...

I love extra help.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family