Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, June 15, 2009

Westons 5




We celebrated Weston's 5th birthday a bit on the quiet side this year. It was on a Sunday. He got some great gifts and a birthday breakfast before church. He liked the guitar the best but said, "Mom I told you I wanted a yukaleli!" Maybe another year. After church we went to Eagle Mountain and had a party with the Barretts. We picked up this awesome cake on the way, my friend Sara made it for him and saved me a lot of stress. Weston loved it and it tasted good too! My parents generously gave him their Nintendo game cube that has become obsolete thanks to Wii. They even bought him a controller and 2 games to go with it. Weston loved it. Grandma Rappleye and Grandpa Neil/Grandma Sandy gave him cards with $$ in them! He doesn't even know what to do with all his money. He also got some books from aunt Heidi. We love you Weston, Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you liked the cake! You know, Chad has a gamecube that he still loves. Some nintendo things are just classic. Happy birthday Weston!

Stacy said...

What a cutie! I love those pictures - he was an adorable baby. Glad he had a good birthday.

Karli Sue said...

hey! I was the one to give him the gamecube, not mom and dad!

Holly said...

oh my gosh HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESTON! i cant believe it was his birthday already i feel so out of it out here!

Cami said...

OH he's such a cutie boy. I love him. I can't believe he's five.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family