Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Blues


Savanna is taking piano lessons. She alternates from singing along as she plays and banging the keys and screaming. Hopefully since I like to play that will help motivate her to do it too.


Here we have this problem. Our kids are just getting too big to jump on us anymore but they don't realize that. Love their enthusiasm, just wish there was a defense mechanism.


We are contemplating a family vacation. Pros, good memories. Cons, we have to live through it. Plus the gas cost of driving anywhere is a major reality check.


We all choose our battles. This is one battle I get all sweaty just thinking about trying to fight it. The girls room, as a result, is rarely clean. Weston's is not so bad, he's not as messy and I can more easily face battling one child to do it.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love "Baby Blues". That is my favorite comic - it so is my life! I guess it's your life too! I love the athletic cup one - that was awesome!

Cami said...

Oh, I feel ALL these pains! Very clever post.

Carpenter Column said...

Those are so funny because they are SO real!!!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family