Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, July 28, 2008

Another race




While Jared was knocking out merit badges Amy and I ran another 5K. This was a lot lower key than the Freedom Run, but it was fun to get out and run again, and all proceeds go to Wasatch Mental Health where I am volunteering this summer. We shaved almost exactly 1 minute off our time, 33:27. Aaron was a great sport and brought the kids to watch us run to the finish line. Amy caught me off guard by sprinting at the end, and the results show her came in first. I'll get her next time...

4 comments:

Maria Olson said...

You running people amaze me. Way to go!

Cami said...

You're awesome!

Peggy said...

Wow-I wish we could run together, but I think you have me beat, I'll keep going at it!

Johnsons said...

Wow, you guys are amazing!! Great job at beating your old time.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family