Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, July 18, 2008

bathroom?

Jared had a plumber set a toilet and sink in the basment bathroom that has intened to be a bathroom for 16 years. I can't believe how excited I was to see a toilet that works in there. The kids are very excited as well. There is still no dry wall on the walls so you risk someone coming in the storage room and seeing you whilst using it. But it is a step in the right direction! Me and the kids and Jesse and Kelsy were all gathered around it the when it was finally finished for the very first flush.


I put my old blug rugs on the cement floor of the "bathroom" downstairs and that meant I could buy a new rug for my kitchen. It is splendid.


Our garden is small but growing. It would be even smaller if people hadn't given me some starts. I will know better next year. One zuchini plant, a watermelon plant (compliments of Amy Schauers) 9 corn plants (compliments of Neil Schauers), and 2 tomato plants.


Fiora figured out a new way to buckle up. She buckles herself with all THREE seatbelts in the back of the Yukon. (She calls it the Yoocarn.) Now that is what I call safe.

5 comments:

Cami said...

HA! That Fiora. I love the bathroom/storage room. I think we should all just start putting toilets in the middle of the floor just for fun. That would be awesome.

Stacy said...

Love the bathroom! Yippee!

Breanne said...

I love Fiora in the car. That is awesome! You made me laugh about the first flush, and what a great reason to buy a new rug.

Amy said...

I saw that picture of Fi and laughed so hard! What a character!!

Sara said...

Oooh, love the new kitchen rug!

I haven't talked to you in forever, good to see things are going well for you. I saw Bonnie last week for the first time in like 10 years! She's doing great and is practically the same... but with three kids! lol

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family