Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, November 3, 2008

Amy's Bday


My sister in law Amy celebrated her birthday yesterday so I wanted to post a blog for her to tell her how much I appreciate her! She is Jared's brother's wife, and the first 8 years they were married I didn't have a chance or take the opportunity to get to know her, but this year we started running together and I feel sorry for the lost years we were in the same family but never really acquainted, now I can't live without her! She has become a very dear friend and I love her a lot. I'm so glad we will be in the same family unit forever. Happy Birthday Amy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Heather! I'm so glad that we have become such wonderful friends too!! Thanks for coming to dinner and for the extra yummy birthday cake. Love ya:)

Johnsons said...

What a great post! I love that picture of you guys, and I am so glad that you guys have each other! I love both of you.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family