Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Blues says it all


Weston has been clumsy like this lately and he always comes to me saying "It leary hurts!" (Leary is his verson of "really")


This is Fiora, she can and likes to burp. I really get after her when she loudly burps repeatedly. The other day she informed Weston "Don't do that at the table because it's impolite." So it must have sunk in.


This is me these days. My kids play together so cute and when I enter they pause, usually because they know a request is about to be made (did you practice? is your room clean?) but sometimes just because they don't want me to watch.


I just thought this was funny because they created Daryl so funny-looking.

5 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

Those are always so funny, but I like the story of Savannah drawing blood marks on Weston to have a reason to wake up Kelsy! That was funny!!! I like that picture of us by the way - he-he.

Carpenter Column said...

O.K. and I just read saw the pictures Fiora drew - not only hilarious, but so intelligent! WOW!

Holly said...

hahahaha those are so funny i love when you post those. and you guys looks so cool on halloween i love the mumy outfit i wish we could of all been together =(

Cami said...

HA! Those were very funny. My kids still WANT me to watch. It's kind of exhausting. I have to come see what Ethan is doing about 5 times while I make dinner.

Kiera said...

Hey Heather! Those comic strips are awesome! You're kids ADORABLE! I love your blog, they look so cute in their Halloween costumes to:).. I got your comment about my address so I will e-mail it to you:).. I can't believe how old your kids are! I still remember playing with you (probably bugging you) haha when I was probably that age! Crazy:)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family