Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fiora Weston Savanna


Fiora
Dad came home one day with a dollar for each of the kids. Just because I love you, he said. Fiora promtly put her dollar in her bank and asked me to take her to the store today to spend it. She bought a toilet with powder candy for water and plunger suckers to dip in the toilet. Candy makers these days! She has ALREADY advanced to level 2 in gymnastics. Way to go Fi! Fortunately there was an opening in that class for her at the same time. She's got talent.


Savanna
Another talented one in our family is Savanna. She has diligently been attending choir at school at 7:15 in the morning and learned 5 Christmas songs. She modestly accepted my invitation to sing one of them, "Chocolate in my Stocking" for the ward Christmas party. She has a lot of enthusiasm and a good pitch and will do great. Savanna had a read-a-thon in school today and was very excited to go to school in her jammies with a pillow. They are sending her home with chapter books to read! Takes a while to get through them but she's doing it. We had some Indians in the house on Friday, Savanna's and Weston's classes made Indian costumes out of paper bags and they were so cute!


Weston
Weston insisted that he was "the Indian Chief" on Friday, but has now forgotten about Indian Chief. Today he is Steve/warrior with toy sword and sheild. He makes up costumes out of toys, clothes, costumes, paper; he had Savanna make him a Superwhy mask and taped a towel to his back for the cape. If I try to play his counterpart he politely tells me "That's cheating." I think what he means is, that's not working for you, mom.


On Saturday while Jared was at work, with scouts, and getting a hair cut the kids asked me to make a little face art. It was so fun, and they were so good with me in the house all day. I love my kids! Savanna Fiora and Weston you are wonderful and I love being your mother!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute blog! Cute kiddies! Thanks for the invite. I spent forever going through a bunch of your old posts. I'm impressed that you are going back to school!

Carpenter Column said...

I love those two pictures of Savanna and Fiora when you asked them to clean the kitchen for a quarter. That Fiora's got her head on straigt with money - you "save it then spend it" especially on candy! lol

Cami said...

He don't need no stinking side kick!! Very cute. What the heckfire with the toilet business? That is crazy. And I love readathons. I wish I could have one every day.

Natalie said...

It's hard to resist the urge to try and talk your kids out of spending their money on something that involved both candy and a toilet.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family